Helping investors create passive income & generational wealth through real estate.
Download the Multifamily Investment Guide
Who we are
We are a real estate investment firm based in Austin, Texas focused on investing in great multifamily and commercial properties across growing markets in the US.
Through our research and strategically formed partnerships, we acquire properties and strategically add value to them. As a result, this creates passive income for our investors through recurring cash flow and profits from sale.
As a passive investor, you are an equity partner through syndication and receive the benefits of real estate ownership. Some of the benefits are: tax advantages, equity share, asset appreciation, leverage, a great hedge to inflation and cash flow.
Want to get access to these exclusive and vetted investment opportunities?
Schedule a Call or Complete investor questionnaire
We will add you to our investor list and send you opportunities as they become available
Why invest in US commercial real estate?
Diversify your portfolio (retirement or otherwise) from just paper assets (stocks, bonds & mutual funds).
Generate passive income without the stress and hassles of property ownership.
Multifamily investing generates long-term, equity-driven wealth, along with consistent cash flows.
Hedge Against Inflation
Unlike stocks, bonds and mutual funds, investing in real estate can make inflation actually work for you, increasing your income as inflation rises.
How can I learn more about what you are up to?
Do I have to be an accredited investor to invest with you?
No, we often have 506(b) offerings that allow a limited number of accredited investors. You can find out more on the SEC website: https://www.sec.gov/smallbusiness/exemptofferings/rule506b
What is the minimum investment?
Do I need to have a US Citizenship to invest in US Real Estate?
What proyect types does Tule Capital invest in?
What are the expected returns and hold period for my investment?
Who Should Invest in Multifamily Real Estate?
- Want passive income that comes from owning apartments but without the hazzle of dealing with tenants and property management problems.
- Want to be on the winning side and not the losing side of high inflation.
- Want the tax benefits of investing in real estate.
- Want to diversify their investments away from solely holding paper assets (stocks, bonds and mutual funds).
- Don’t have the time to find an emerging market or property to invest in.
What is a Real Estate Syndication?
A real estate syndication pools various investor money together to purchase an apartment complex or portfolio of apartment complexes.
A syndicator, otherwise known as a sponsor or general partner, performs the following in a real estate syndication:
- Researches and identifies a great market.
- Forms relationships with local brokers and sellers.
- Vets hundreds and hundreds of apartment deals.
- Negotiates pricing terms
- Conducts extensive onsite and financial due diligence.
- Signs on the loan.
- Operates the property.
The passive investor, otherwise known as limited partner, performs the following in a real estate syndication:
- Provides capital
- Owns an actual piece of the apartment complex.
- Receives automatic bank account deposits without work.